SEPHORA COLLECTION Gradual Self Tanning Face Gel

This self-tanning face gel is easy to apply, doesn’t leave a sticky film, and dries up quickly for an even tan. 95 percent of the ingredients are of natural origin; the remaining 5 percent are mainly used for the sensory appeal and good preservation of the product. This tube is made of 49 percent plastic from sugar cane residue, and the box is made of materials from sustainable forests and decorated using plant-based inks.

  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Gradual Self-Tanning Face Gel. SIZE 75 mL/ 2.5 oz. A self-tanning face gel gradually enhances the skin’s appearance with a golden glow and intensifies after multiple applications..


$11.49

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Beauty

6 In Stock


This self-tanning face gel is easy to apply, doesn’t leave a sticky film, and dries up quickly for an even tan. 95 percent of the ingredients are of natural origin; the remaining 5 percent are mainly used for the sensory appeal and good preservation of the product. This tube is made of 49 percent plastic from sugar cane residue, and the box is made of materials from sustainable forests and decorated using plant-based inks.

  • SEPHORA COLLECTION Gradual Self-Tanning Face Gel. SIZE 75 mL/ 2.5 oz. A self-tanning face gel gradually enhances the skin’s appearance with a golden glow and intensifies after multiple applications..

Related products