Hanan Peruvian Secrets Muna Herbal Tea | 100% Natural Andean Mint Leaves | 25 Tea Bags | Naturally Supports Healthy Digestion and Kidney Function
Muña is a shrubby and wild plant indigenous to the Andean mountain regions, known as Andean Mint. Traditionally used to maintain healthy digestive and kidneys function. Its strong scent make it a very popular natural aromatic incense in the Andes.* Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
- 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓 – Muna, also known as Andean Mint, is a shrubby, wild plant that naturally supports healthy digestion and normal kidney function and has been used by our ancestors for generations
- 𝟐𝟓 𝐓𝐄𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐆𝐒–Each box contains 25 filter tea bags of Muna that are ready to be brewed into the perfect cup of tea
- 𝐂𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 – Because Muna is caffeine-free, you can enjoy a cup of our delicious tea at any time of day. Great for after meals
- 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 – Our herbal teas contain no preservatives, artificial colors, or additives. Our teas are simply harvested, processed, and stored to ensure maximum quality and safety
- 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐒 – We offer more than 60 different varieties of herbal teas and infusions. Originating in the Amazon rainforest and the Andes mountain range, the world's finest herbs and other plants are grown in soils rich in beneficial nutrients and vitamins. Our herbs are maintained in their whole and unaltered form to provide you with their utmost beneficial potency
Product descriptions on eSaving Shop's website are for informational purposes only. eSaving Shop does not warrant or represent, or assume any responsibility for, the accuracy of any nutritional, allergen or proposition 65 warning information listed in the product description.