Hanan Peruvian Secrets Ruda | 100% Natural Rue Leaves/Stalks | 1.41oz / 40g |Natural Calmative and Digestive Aid|Culinary Uses|Helps Relaxation in Yoga & Meditation
Ruda or rue, is an aromatic shrub herb with strong and slightly bitter taste. This infusion has been traditionally used for centuries for its calmative effect that may help with stomach, muscle and nervousness. This culinary herb may contain antioxidants which help to prevent free radical damage naturally. *Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
- 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓 – Ruda, also known as Rue, is recognized for its strong and slightly bitter tasting leaves. It naturally helps with stomach, muscle, nervousness and has been used by our ancestors for generations
- 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐅 –Each bag contains 1.41oz / 40g of pure Rue Leaves/Stalks that is ready to be brewed into the perfect cup of tea
- 𝐂𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 – Because Rue is caffeine-free, you can enjoy a cup of our delicious tea at any time of day
- 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 – Our herbal teas contain no preservatives, artificial colors, or additives. Our teas are simply harvested, processed, and stored to ensure maximum quality and safety
- 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐒 – We offer more than 60 different varieties of herbal teas and infusions. Originating in the Amazon rainforest and the Andes mountain range, the world's finest herbs and other plants are grown in soils rich in beneficial nutrients and vitamins. Our herbs are maintained in their whole and unaltered form to provide you with their utmost beneficial potency
Product descriptions on eSaving Shop's website are for informational purposes only. eSaving Shop does not warrant or represent, or assume any responsibility for, the accuracy of any nutritional, allergen or proposition 65 warning information listed in the product description.