Streit's Unsalted Matzo, 11 oz
- To retain the true Streit's flavor and crispness, we suggest the following: Keep in a dry place. Remove matzos from box and place in warm oven to restore crispness and taste.
- Fat free. No saturated fat. No trans fat.
- Since 1925, when Aron Streit opened his matzo bakery on Rivington Street on the Lower East Side, Streit's has been baking America's favorite matzo!
- Streit's matzos are baked using the finest all-kosher ingredients and contain no preservatives.
- They make a delicious snack with cheese and spreads and are ideal for people who prefer an active and healthy lifestyle.
Product descriptions on eSaving Shop's website are for informational purposes only. eSaving Shop does not warrant or represent, or assume any responsibility for, the accuracy of any nutritional, allergen or proposition 65 warning information listed in the product description.