Turkish Delight Plain by Koska | Giftable Snacks 17.64 oz-500 gr | Sweet Traditional Delicious Soft Turkish Delights. | Vegan, Kosher and Halal Certified
HISTORY OF TURKISH DELIGHT One of the oldest sweets in the world, going back almost 500 years, the Turkish Delight recipe has remained almost unchanged since the day of its inception. As the story goes, the Sultan, summoned his confectionary chefs and demanded the production of a unique dessert. It was through this summon that the Turkish Delight was born. Turkish Delight is made from a sugar syrup and starch milk mixture that is cooked for five to six hours, at which point the flavor is added. The mixture is then poured into large wooden trays to be set and about five hours later they are rolled, cut and dusted with icing. Lokum has more than 24 different flavors, including rose, mastic, plain, mint and coffee, as well as fillings such as walnuts, pistachio and hazelnut.
- [IDEAL GIFT FOR SPECIAL DAYS] Turkish delight, which has an important place in Turkish culture, is a symbol of unity, togetherness and love. For this reason, the gift delight culture has been going on throughout history. You can offer Turkish delight to your dear guests on Thanksgiving day, mother's Day, to your loved ones who you will visit, to your guests who come to your home visit. You can also gift the carefully packed box to your loved ones.
- [ALWAYS FRESH] Because the stock of our product is renewed frequently, it always arrives fresh. It can be chewed easily while maintaining its soft form with its freshness. In addition, all information about the product content is included in the package. The products are manufactured by Koska and packaged by Digimark.
- [VEGAN-HALAL-KOSHER] Always adhering to its tradition of quality since its inception, Koska is the recipient of ISO 22.000, ISO 9001, TSE, BRC and FDA quality certifications, as well as kosher and halal certifications to assure its customers that the products do not contain any ingredients against religious food laws. In addition to quality and taste, meeting hygienic conditions during all the phases of production is one of the most important principles of Koska.
- [ABOUT KOSKA] The famous KOSKA tradition dates back to the candy store that Hacı Emin Bey opened in Denizli in 1907. Koska, which has been under the management of the founding family for four generations, has been proudly using the same original recipe for a hundred years. Koska is one of the rare companies that has managed to become the brand of the century by building a bridge between the past and the future.
- [PLEASE NOTE] All our products bear the Expiration Dates of Europe. Please note that European dates are written in Days/Months/Years. Please read the instructions carefully.
Product descriptions on eSaving Shop's website are for informational purposes only. eSaving Shop does not warrant or represent, or assume any responsibility for, the accuracy of any nutritional, allergen or proposition 65 warning information listed in the product description.